- Safely and efficiently transport goods from point A to point B
- Comply with all DOT regulations
- Maintain your own truck and trailer
- Meet deadlines and customer expectations
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as an Owner Operator Truck Driver
- Clean driving record
- Valid CDL A license
- 12% company fee
- Up to 75 cents discount on fuel card (any fuel station)
- Performance bonus
- Safety bonus
- Referral program
- Dedicated dispatching 24/7 (will be owrking with you only one dedicated dispatcher)
- $7,000 - $10,000 for solo
- $10,000 - $15,000 for team
Please submit your resume and CDL to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We are a growing company with a strong reputation in the trucking industry. We offer our drivers a competitive pay package, flexible scheduling, and a variety of benefits. We also have a team of experienced dispatchers who will work with you to find the best loads and keep you moving.
If you are a hard-working and experienced Owner Operator Truck Driver, we encourage you to apply!
We are happy to answer your questions. Click the button to continueContact us